How are great coaches selected and developed?
The right leaders are vitally important in the building of elite programs. Through selecting the BEST coaches, and growing and developing current coaches to maximize their strengths, championship cultures and successful programs can be established and perpetuated.
What does understanding great coaches mean for…
- Head Coach – ATHLETeX will identify how to best position yourself to build a championship program and leave a legacy of impact.
- Coaching Staff – You will better understand the strengths that each member of your coaching staff possesses, which allows you to be more effective as one cohesive unit.
- Athletic Directors – We will collaborate in order to create a strategic process for continuously selecting “one more like your BEST.” Further, a common language will be built amongst your staff based on developing and growing coaches in their roles.
Contact the ATHLETeX Team today to learn more. Or continue exploring our research-based services for recruiting athletes destined for success, getting the most out of the players on your roster and enhancing team chemistry.
– Becky Burleigh, Head Soccer Coach, University of Florida
“HUMANeX is a cutting-edge corporation and concept that really comes down to the roots of a person and what drives and motivates people as an individual and as a team to be successful. When I went to my head coaches and said ‘hey, this is an opportunity for us to really take our program to the next level,’ it was an easy sell, and we feel we’re on track to really do something special.
If you want to grow and get to that next level, HUMANeX is the vehicle that can take you there. We’re proof positive; we feel like we’re on the track for continued success.”
– Activities Director at 4A high school in Iowa