Beyond the physical talents needed for success are the innate talents, or “ex factors,” that separate the best from the rest. Putting a focus on identifying intangible talents and developing strong team cultures helps coaches, athletes and programs reach peak performance and realize their potential.
What drives championship teams, programs and athletes to excel at higher levels?
At HUMANeX Ventures, the ATHLETeX Division passionately invests in understanding the key “ex factors” that drive success in athletics. Through 30+ years of research, we study elite coaches, athletes and teams, helping identify the key pieces that separate the BEST from the rest. We build significant partnerships powered by research-based tools and assessments, which identify key motivators of athletes, measure team chemistry and assist in the development and selection of great coaches. Personalized consulting ensures that results are accurately interpreted and that strategic, actionable plans are developed and implemented through a partner-based approach.
“HUMANeX provides the rigor, science, and support to not only be your ‘leadership umpire’ but to be a game changer with talent, development, team chemistry, and truly realizing potential—on the field and in life.”
– Sue Enquist, 11-Time National Championship Softball Coach, UCLA
Learn more about how our ATHLETeX team can help your team or department reach their full potential:
- Athletes – We help identify an athlete’s individual strengths and design strategies to maximize his or her performance.
- Coaches – Our tools help pinpoint a coach’s innate talents, amplify his or her impact on the team and enhance personal growth.
- Recruiting – Use our assessment tools that uncover athletes’ non-physical talents to increase recruiting success and return on investment.
- Team Chemistry – Let us help you maximize your team’s potential by determining key performance and relationship factors.
Contact the ATHLETeX Team today to take the first step to reaching the next level.